Eventik ABN 22 780 742 870 (‘we‘, ‘our‘ and ‘us‘) owns and operates the Website and provides the Services. These terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) apply to any person that establishes an Account with us and receives or otherwise uses any of the Services.
In these Terms:
- ‘Account‘ means an account established with us through the Website or otherwise;
- ‘Data Processing Addendum‘ means our data processing addendum.
- ‘Event Facility‘ means the facility that maybe made available as part of Eventik’s Services by which a person may sell tickets to an event;
- ‘Event Organiser‘ and ‘you‘ means any Person who establishes an Account and uses any of the Services;
- ‘Fees‘ means fees and charges owed to use by your for providing the Services, and may include, without limitation, ticket fees, processing fees and hardware rental;
- ‘Fundraiser’ means a person who establishes an Account and elects through the Account to solicit and receive donations from donors through the Fundraising Facility;
- ‘Fundraiser Account’ means a deposit account held by Eventik with an authorised deposit-taking institution, which is to be used to deposit donations through the Fundraising Facility on behalf of all Fundraisers;
- ‘Person‘ means any individual, company, trust, entity, partnership, joint venture, association, corporation, body corporate or governmental agency;
- ‘Services‘ means access to and use of the Website and event management and ticketing services to manage and sell tickets to events and activities and all other services, including the Fundraising Facility, made available by us to Event Organisers on or through the Website or otherwise;
- ‘Third Party Content‘ means web sites, platforms, content, products